Wondering who Bear Grylls is? Check out "Into the Wild" on the Discovery Channel. (This is an ex-British Army Special Forces guy who is parachuted into very scary places and is forced to get out somehow) Jason is in training to take over for him at any moment. Seriously. :)
We are already contemplating a return trip to Scottsdale for Labor Day. Its the last weekend of reduced summer rates there, but the flights aren't too cheap, so we're still pondering. Plus, I have basically ZERO vacation left for the year. YUK!
I haven't felt so good all weekend. Intended to blog more about the trip and get more done today, but I think instead its back to the couch for more of the new Janet Evanovich "Fearless Fourteen!"

2 comments:
Considering the fact that it could be more accurate in giving informations.
Why haven't you been feeling so well? Is there something you would like to share with us? :o)
Post a Comment