Just a quick post, a note of thanks really, for the opportunity to re-connect with some of my oldest and dearest friends over the past week.
I am so thankful to have friends who I've known since the 6th grade or longer (around 1992 if my math works). We've seen each other through all kinds of sports adventures, first boyfriends, bad clothing trends, leaving for college, weddings, and more to come. There is something so special about talking with someone, even if its been months or even years, and feeling like not a day has passed. God has blessed me in so many different ways, and the friendships I have are one of his richest blessings :-) I look forward to attending a few more weddings (wink wink) and LOTS more baby showers with my friends in the years to come.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment