Jason and I finally decided to "just do it" and go to Austin for the long weekend. We had a great deal from the Omni Select program, so we are staying at the Downtown Omni for 50% off AND a free upgrade to the club level (free adult beverages). I am so excited for a getaway!
On a note less exciting for me, but more for Jason, we are also going to the opening UT football game on Saturday evening. They are playing Florida Central or Florida Consolidated...something like that? (Consolidated sounds like an accounting word, so this is probably not right. Barrett if you are reading -- you probably know?)
I do not like the Longhorns, not a secret, but am taking one for the Heideman family team so to speak. It will be fun to see all the pomp and circumstance of a college game that is usually missing from an NFL game. I do believe Jason now owes me a SMU Mustangs game this year. (It is the beginning of an era, after all!)
Counting down til Friday! It will be a CRAZY work week until then, but this will keep me going. Thanks Dad and Gran Kakky for taking care of our puppy dogs for us. You are a life saver.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Its Florida Central... Yes consolidated is an accounting term. Good thing you guys are getting away or UT will be playing the Oklahoma Amortizables next week. HA!! Have a great time.
The last Cheerleader Nation featured the Florida Central cheerleaders! Fun that you will get to see them live :) Yes, I watch almost every reality show out there!!
Post a Comment