I was walking Molly last night (actually she was walking me), and I heard not one but two songs on the radio that remind me of my Dad! They are...drumroll please....
"Bop" By Dan Seals
"Amarillo by Morning" by The King (if you do not know who this is, I can't tell you and please don't read the blog anymore.... kidding!!)
I know Dad and I used to dance to "Bop" when I was really little and every single time I hear it, I get a big smile. One of these days we need to go out to Gilley's and have a grown-up Dad-Daughter dance. I may have to get Jason on the mechanical bull while we are there.
Amarillo by Morning is maybe the best song of all time. Reminds me of taking company trips with my Dad's old company, Ryder Truck Rental.
Anyways, it made me smile while I was being dragged through Hackberry Creek, so i had to share!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment