I woke up in the middle of the night last night with a really bad migraine. This is very unusual for me, as I rarely get headaches anymore especially migraines. My head was throbbing horribly and my vision was a little blurred...so there was no way I was going to work; but, I was stressing about deadlines and things that needed to be done.
As Jason was getting ready for work at 6:15 this morning, he offered to drive me to my office so I could pick up my laptop and some files...just in case I felt like working later in the day. He didn't want me driving with that kind of headache, and even though my office is in the exact opposite direction of his (mine's in Addison, his is in Southlake), we loaded up and headed that way. then he took me for my favorite Chick Fil A and had me all tucked into bed before he headed to work. the dogs and I had a great two-hour snooze and are headed up for another one now. I'll hopefully feel up to four or five hours of work after I wake up...hoping not to have to take a full day of PTO.
Love my husband!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Ouch - I hope you feel better!!
Post a Comment