Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Bump

Well it seems that I’ve now officially outgrown all of my regular clothes, and I am SO EXCITED! I think it’s really sinking in with my bosses that I am “with child” now that I am actually showing. It seems they’re really starting to get nervous about whether or not I’ll return post-baby. I definitely plan to, just maybe flex-time.

I am feeling well enough now to enter the nesting phase too! I have heard about this from all my friends who are new Moms, and now it is happening to me. I want to organize EVERYTHING and get the baby’s room all ready even though he/she is four or five inches long right now. Tonight I am thinking of organizing my closet to get all of my clothes out of the way that don’t fit right now. I saw these cool vacuum storage bags that shrink the clothes really small. Sweet Jason is learning to stay out of my way when I get on a roll, else he will get roped into a quick five-minute project that turns out to be five hours. One minute he’s there, next minute he’s at the movies.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

yay i'm so glad you are feeling better!! i am so excited to see your bump - hope we can get together for dinner! and jason is a smart man :) if you are anything like me, you will have a long list of honey-do's in no time!!

Barrett and Jen said...

Love it! Yes, the nesting phase is interesting - Barrett can tell you some good stories. Have fun!

Anonymous said...

Space bags! Love those. great for winter clothes and blankets. Keeps everything dust free and compact. Love them. Les bulky than those huge storage bins. Plus, they stand behind their product really well.