Not too much exciting to report this week.
Jason has been crazy busy at work so I'm trying to help him unwind and get relaxed after work. Last night he enjoyed CPK pizza, caesar salad, and chardonnay (can you hear the envy in my voice?) while I munched on some chicken noodle soup! I feel good today so I went and had Mr. Sushi (only cooked items) with a buddy at lunch.
I seem to have caught some kind of tummy virus/flu over the weekend. I stayed home from work Monday and finally called the ob yesterday to see if I needed to come in. He is so laid back...I must say that again. His response "Just slam some immodium AD and kaopectate." Ok, so I am currently slamming aforementioned drugs. Also he says not to worry about the baby, because he she "Is a good little parasite and will take whatever it needs."
Jason and I have discussed asking him a test question just to see if it is possible to get him to say "No!" to anything. We thought we'd ask him if it's okay for me to travel to Africa during my third trimester. I'll keep you posted on his response, but he will likely say "Have fun!"
Mom is coming over Saturday or Sunday to help me disassemble the guest room which will soon be a nursery. Then we get to the fun part...picking out bedding and drapery fabric and paint color. I am so very excited! I am lucky in that my Mom knows how to sew just about everything and is willing to teach me and take the time to help me with all of it. It will be so special to put our baby to bed on bedding that has been sewed with lots of TLC :) I just wish my Nana were still here to join in - she would be in her element right now. I have a whole box of afghans and baby blankets from Nana that I will treasure.
I will post before pics of the "nursery" this weekend as a point of reference. currently this is J's least favorite room due to the floral Ralph Lauren decor. Can't say that I blame my manly-man husband, but it has been fine as a temporary fix.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yeah! Have fun with it - takes lots of pictures!
Post a Comment