Yesterday we saw "the Reader" which was excellent but extremely sexually explicit. i am quite surprised actually that it gets by with only an "R" rating. It was a good film if you can get past that part. The acting was superb, especially Kate Winslet.
As is usual lately, I am not feeling good on Sundays...I think it is the consequences of being off my normal weekday eating routine which starts at 6am with a small meal and continues with small meals all day. I overindulge on the weekends and by Sunday feel icky. No one's fault but my own though!
Here's a "baby bump" picture as of early last week, so week 14. I have a haircut that I hate right now (thus the ponytail here), so my hair can not grow fast enough!!! I am so excited about this little miracle. We'll know the sex in another five weeks for sure, for now we just have our "gut feeling!"
8 comments:
You look great!!
And what IS that GUT feeling you're having? That heart rate thing threw me a little....I thought for sure you'd have a boy! I don't know....maybe....don't buy too much pink!!
And yes---those Space Bags are very cool!! I spent all fall completely obsessed with them. I went room to room LOOKING for more stuff to seal up and put away! (Just don't over fill or the air seeps back in through the slightly stretched zipper!!)
you look beautiful! I got a hair cut when I was PG and hated it! But you look amazing!
I love the belly!!! So exciting!!!
You truly are glowing!!
so beautiful!!
Steph...
I was wondering where you had gone, then remembered you went private! I logged on and BOOM...YOU'RE PREGGERS!!! I'm so happy for you guys, what an amazing miracle!
Here's to a happy, healthy and exciting pregnancy!
Katie
Steph,
You look beautiful. I love the cute belly. Enjoy every minute of this special time. I love the boy name idea!! I cant wait to hear the potential girl names. I have not abandonned my blog and just posted so will do better on staying current :)
hey you gotta tell us how many weeks you are in these pictures!! :)
Post a Comment