As we are leaving Jason's Deli last night, my Jason stares ahead at a family of five ahead of us and says sadly, "I guess that's just what happens."
me - "What happens, hun?"
"These people. They get one daughter, try for a son, get another daughter, then try again for a son and get a third daughter. I guess that's just the way it goes."
I say, "Well babies of either sex are a blessing Jas, you'll see when she gets here. Remember, girls can play sports, too."
"Yeah, but girls can't go to the NFL!"
pause for deep though and reflection...then he follows with "Well, maybe she could if she was a kicker."
Little does he know that baby girl will have him wrapped around her tiny little fingers in only three months!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
i think stephen spent the entire first trimester (maybe second, too) in a state of shock. but i promise, he wouldn't have it any other way now!! guys are so funny, aren't they??
Chris was the same way. Even now he is like I really hope when we have another one it's a boy. If it's a girl I am goign to be sad. These boys, I swear, what are we going to do with them?
It only takes one minute for them to be hooked!!!!!!!
Post a Comment