Friday, May 8, 2009

Quarantine in the LC

Yes, the Heideman household is currently under a partial quarantine. Jason came home and got sick pretty quickly after our return from paradise. I haven’t seen him this sick in awhile, he even went to the Doctor for antibiotics. This is serious for someone who went to the doctor maybe twice in the first seven years I knew him! He has been on the drugs now for two days, but in the meantime he packed me up and sent me to my parents for a few days.

Mom, Dad, and I are having F-U-N together and we have started a new tradition which includes Hershey’s with Almonds. I can’t say any more than that in order to protect the innocent. Depending on whether I am allowed home tonight, Mom and I will start sewing the nursery tablecloth and diaper changer.

I took Baxter with me to snuggle with, but it turns out that he loves my Dad way more than me! So I haven’t seen him too much since we arrived there on Wednesday. That’s okay, he’s so happy to be hanging with his grandparents and the Duke of DSC.

I did get to have lunch with my sweetie today and got a big hug which was much needed. I really am glad that he’s being so careful with me and baby though, it would be yucky to be that sick and not be able to take anything good.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

mmmmmmm chocolate covered almonds were DANGER ZONE for me during pregnancy. I seriously had to limit myself :)