Monday, May 4, 2009

We’re back!

Our trip to Maui was everything we had dreamed of for three months plus more. We had the most amazing and relaxed trip. It makes me smile just thinking of our long lazy days with nothing planned except walking over to the general store for breakfast whenever we felt like rising for the day! I haven’t seen Jason that relaxed in a long time, if ever, and there is just nothing better than seeing your best friend totally and completely and ease with not a worry in the world.

I’ll post some trip highlight pictures after we’ve had a chance to weed through the 300+ pictures that we took. Jason got some excellent pictures of our resort area, and I’m hoping to get those framed in the house along with pictures from past trips. Add this to my list of “pre-baby to do’s” I suppose!

In other happy news, I had ZERO nausea from the time we left our house until after we arrived back home a week later. This was the best treat ever! There is certainly something to be said for having no commitments and being able to sleep 10 hours a night. Whatever the reason though, we were so thankful for that!

No comments: