Wow - I can't believe the month of June is almost over. Although, the intense heat tells me that we are indeed in the middle of a normal HOT Texas summer.
We finished up the last of our baby preparation classes this weekend with the childbirth and hospital tour class all day Saturday. It was a great experience for us as we learned what a crucial role Jason will have in that day and we practice various "comfort techniques" like hand massages, etc. He's going to get us some CD's ready for the delivery room -- some calm and relaxing and others to get me energized if I need that. I cannot wait to share this experience with him and see him hold Kaitlyn for the first time.
I moved into a new office today at work so I'm kind of pooped after unpacking boxes and doing lots of nesting in my new spot. Don't worry, I literally didn't lift a thing and felt very guilty asking for all that help.
Tomorrow is our 32-week appointment which I'm sure will be business as usual. The next fun appointment should be 36 weeks when we'll have our final sonogram. My tummy continues to grow even when we both think it can't grow anymore. I am even outgrowing my maternity tops which is scary considering I have 6 to 8 weeks to go. YIKES! Jason promises to tell me if I am inadvertently showing tummy skin when we go out. This thought horrifies me as I am sure it would anyone who'd have to see it!! Don't get me wrong, I love my baby belly, but I think I'll save the sight of that for Jason and I.
Happy Monday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment