Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Perfect timing!

This morning was pretty high on the "yucky" meter as far as the pregnancy sickness goes. I was just not feeling very perky when I received a phone call from Miss Ashley who was literally right around the corner from my office and wanted to do lunch! Mind you this doesn't happen often as we live at least 60 miles apart. I wasn't sure I'd be good company since I was feeling icky, but as soon as we arrived and started eating Olive Garden breadsticks and catching up I was good as new. Now I'm enjoying a decaf vanilla latte and trying to get my mind back into these numbers.

So my theorem has been proved once again - there is nothing that good company and carbohydrates can't fix! (and after mid-August, just add wine to that mix and it's perfection!)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

oh yeah, the wine only enhances the greatness of the conversation!!! how much fun was that?? i love when it just works out like that...made my day to spend time with my precious prego friend!! we need to put our june dinner date on the books!!