Monday, June 29, 2009

Writing notes & eating good food

Last week Jason's boss and co-workers threw us a beautiful baby shower at his office. It was so nice to FINALLY meet everyone (three years later), and we received some really great gifts. So yesterday we endeavored to knock out the thank you letters for these gifts. I was busy playing catch-up on some other notes I needed to write, so Jason was going to write ALL of the notes for his work shower.

I don't think, being a sports-obsessed non-thank-you-note-writing man, that Jason was too excited about this, but he wrote the best and most thoughtful notes. We didn't get all the way through, in fact I think he still has 15 left, but he's definitely got a "groove" now. I made a Tar-jee run at lunch to pick up some more masculine looking notes for him to use for his male co-workers. Wouldn't want him to have to use the notes that fold up like a diaper for his buddies!

We are headed to the Ranger's game tonight with my parents. I can't wait to enjoy all the treats of a baseball game including (but not limited to): hot dogs, nachos, peanuts, and maybe one or two of Jason's garlic fries IF he will share. Dad has already agreed to go off his healthy eating plan and be my eating buddy for the evening. Hopefully this won't cause me to go into labor like my Mom did with me after a Ranger's game in 1980!! I do have a feeling I already have a healthy-sized baby in there even though we're only at week 33.

Bye bye for now!

No comments: