Wednesday, August 12, 2009

One week

I kind of hate to cover up all that hair with a bow, but this one was too cute! here's Kaitlyn yesterday plus a picture of an unexpected visitor during our "photo shoot." Later in the day I found this ball placed carefully in her bassinet!


8 comments:

Barrett and Jen said...

LOVE IT!

Anonymous said...

So cute! How are the dogs handling it?

Stephanie said...

Thankfully the dogs absolutely love her. They follow her everywhere, and get very upset with Jas and I if we change her diaper and cause her to be upset :) It has been a great transition so far..knock on wood!

The Redman Family said...

She is a beauty!!! Congratulations on your precious angel baby! Love every minute!

Unknown said...

SHOW OFF THAT BABY'S HAIR!!!! :) although that bow is TOO cute...it's bigger than her head! LOVE IT!

Yocumotion said...

i might just have to eat her

Kelly said...

Wow...here in Boy World, I didn't even KNOW that they made such headwear for girls. Very cute!

Can't wait to meet that Smoochie IN PERSON in less than.....3 weeks!

lisaburgess27 said...

Love the bow! My email address is lisaburgess27@hotmail.com