That's the best word I can think of to describe life at our house lately. We are smiling for so many different reasons - the birth of our happy and healthy daughter, our precious family and friends who have showered us with their presence and love, our health, and God's blessings on our family which have allowed me to take a long maternity leave. We just feel so abundantly blessed, I literally can't stop smiling even when I am so tired I probably look like the Bride of Frankenstein!
I'm working on sorting through all the "first week" pictures. I'll be back with a highlight post from the big week of firsts, probably tomorrow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I am sure you are beautiful! Please let me know if you need ANYTHING!!!
Congratulations Stephanie! I have been meaning to write since you found our blog. She is precious and I can't wait to see more pictures! It gets me excited to see our new little girl in a few months! Your forget how tiny they are :)
We're SMILING with you all the way in North Carolina!! Can't wait to meet that girl!
Post a Comment