Tuesday, August 4, 2009

She is here!!

Our daughter joined us this morning, August 4, 2009 at 8:04 Our daughter joined us this morning, August 4, 2009 at 8:04 am after a VERY quick delivery :)

More to follow, but here are some of our favorite pics so far. As you'll see, she was indeed born wtih a full head of hair. We are head over heels in love.


Kaitlyn's godmother, Ashley who was the recipient of Kaitlyn's first smile. Ashley, aka the Baby Whisperer.

I love seeing my Mom so happy!

My sweet husband who I fall in love with a little more every time I see him with our daughter.

Moments after birth.

9 comments:

Paige and Jon Erickson said...

Congratulations!!! She is just beautiful!!!!!

Barrett and Jen said...

Congratulations! Adorable.

kinsey said...

congratulations!!

jolly said...

She is lovely! Everyone looks so happy. Congrats to you and Jason!

Anonymous said...

So cute! Look at all that hair!!! Congratulations!!!!

Emily K. said...

Congratulations, and I'm glad everything went smoothly! She is so sweet!

emily said...

Awwww! She is so gorgeous. I love all of her hair. How fun is that- you get to use cute girly bows right away! She looks so darn happy already. I hope you guys are having the best time with her and getting some rest too! So excited for you Steph! What a cutie patootie- I just can't say enough about her! just plain beautiful!

Unknown said...

planning my escape route out of your house with baby in tow as we speak ;) those darn dogs may make it a little tough!! UGH i just want to steal her - those sweet lil cheeks, ALL THAT HAIR (you got enough to make up for both my baldies) and such a precious little personality already. we are going to have SO much fun!!! :) congrats, mommy. you did GREAT!

Yocumotion said...

i love her!