Monday, August 3, 2009

Baby on the way soon!!

It looks like we will have our baby girl in our arms by tomorrow at this time!! We are so excited. Please pray for a healthy delivery for Kaitlyn Grace. Back in a day or two with an update and pictures of
course.

4 comments:

kinsey said...

by tomorrow??!?! why so early?! but SO EXCITING! can't wait to see pictures :-)

Emily K. said...

I am wondering the same thing! I'll be thinking of you -- it's very exciting (but I was really nervous the night before -- knowing for sure I'd be having a baby the next day!!)

Anonymous said...

TOMORROW!!?? How exciting! I will be praying!

theboganbunch said...

Steph I am so excited for you. I am praying for an easy delivery and recovery and a healthy baby Kaitlyn. I cant wait to see pics of the little angel!!