As Molly and I were arriving at Nana's nursing home this morning for a visit, I got a call from my Mom (on vacation in Cali), to tell me that Nana went to heaven last night. I think she went peacefully in her sleep, which is such a comfort to those of us left here to miss her. All four of her children, nine grandchidren, and six great-grandchildren were blessed beyond measure to have her in our lives.
I just got home from OKC and we're going to pick up Mom and Dad from the airport soon. We should know more about the arrangements tomorrow.
Thank you for all of your love and encouragement over the past months as God began preparing to call her home.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I am sorry for your loss. You will be in our thoughts and prayers.
I am so sorry. PLEASE let B & I know if you need anything at all.
I'm so sad for your family. Please let me know if we can do anything for you while you're here. We'll be praying for you.
I am so sorry for your loss. I can only imagine how hard it is for you. Your family is in my thoughts and prayers.
Post a Comment