Just feeling kind of quiet right now. I haven't really had the right words to post in the last week or so...I suppose it is natural to do some serious soul-searching after the loss of a loved one.
I have started back at Jazzercise again after almost two years off (since i started my current job). I am going to try and go twice after work during the week and either Saturday and/or Sundays. I love it!! There is something rejuvenating about working out to the fun music. Plus, the cardio workout is better than anything I can simulate on a treadmill or stairstepper. I am sure my heart rate is up to 150 0r 160 during the peak parts of it. I'm hoping this intense workout coupled with pilates will help to counteract me NOT being on lipitor (which is a huge no-no for anyone thinking of starting a family. I'll probably stay off until I am completely done having babies). Pre-Lipitor my cholesterol was 265, after three weeks on the meds in 2003 it went down to 170 (WOW!!) and now it anywhere between 250 and 300. Not so bad, except the ratio of good to bad is very out of whack. So I just have to be cognizant. Probably could lay off the chick-fil-a, too :-)
Thank you from the bottom of my heart for your emails, comments, and phone calls. Your thoughts truly lifted me and my family up during the last week.
Back with a better update soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Losing a loved one is a hard thing to cope with. I am glad your spirits are starting to be up again.
Post a Comment