Monday, September 1, 2008

Weekend

We're back from Austin and had a blast.

The game was fun - I wore pink. I was the only one out of 98,200 wearing pink, I am pretty sure! Even though I root for the time on the other side of the Red River, it was fun to be a part of the atmosphere, watch the band, and especially see Vince Young's number retired.

My favorite part of the weekend was spending Saturday morning walking around Town Lake with Jas. There were lots of runners and walkers, and about one dog per capita around the lake. It was great! We realized that if we ever move to Austin, we'll both have to lose twenty pounds and become triathletes in order to fit in :-)

Here are some pics of the morning:

There were lots of doggie swimming holes along our path. We stopped to watch several labs and goldens fetching and a couple of play fights too--


This little dachshund might actually catch up....

I just LOVE it here, next time maybe we'll kayak??

2 comments:

Barrett and Jen said...

Looks like you had fun. Let us know when you guys are up for a trip to Sea World in San Antonio!

Unknown said...

can you believe i've never been to austin?? looks amazing...think we may need to plan a weekend getaway for the girls (adult girls, i mean!) soon!