stephanie! of couse i remember you! How are you? by the looks of your blog you are doing very well! congrats on your lovely husband, home and furry friends! very fun! i see you visited scottsdale this year in JUne! Are you crazy? that is my hometown :-). my silly sister actually created my blog unbenounced to me! she is too funny. i am not sure how much blogging I will do (she did the next blog entry for me too!). I spend a lot of time on my computer everyday so I kind of burn out, you know. Anyhow, I am only telling you that in case I seem inconsistent :-). so glad you said hello! I will enjoy checking in to see how you are!
I met my best friend and future husband on September 10, 2001 and we started our life together on May 14, 2005. We have settled down in the Dallas area with our two Golden Retrievers, Baxter and Molly. On August 4, 2009 we welcomed our baby girl, Kaitlyn Grace, into our family and couldn't be happier!
2 comments:
stephanie! of couse i remember you! How are you? by the looks of your blog you are doing very well! congrats on your lovely husband, home and furry friends! very fun! i see you visited scottsdale this year in JUne! Are you crazy? that is my hometown :-). my silly sister actually created my blog unbenounced to me! she is too funny. i am not sure how much blogging I will do (she did the next blog entry for me too!). I spend a lot of time on my computer everyday so I kind of burn out, you know. Anyhow, I am only telling you that in case I seem inconsistent :-). so glad you said hello! I will enjoy checking in to see how you are!
LOL molly wanted to play!! :)
Post a Comment