Last night we had a great family dinner at the Plano Fireside Pies with Mom, Dad, Jason, Scotty and Catherine. There are lots of cute pics, see below some favorites. I may have had one or two too many tuaca shots and don't feel excellent today :-)
Tonight my hubby is surprising me with dinner somewhere fun. I don't have any idea where we are going, but know it is somewhere nice because they just called his cell phone to confirm our reservation. He is even going to help me pick out my outfit to make sure its perfect for the destination. I am so excited... I LOVE surprises. (I know that I probably sound like a three year old, but so be it!)
Back tomorrow to reveal the destination. Gonna go play fetch with Molly and Baxter before we get ready to go!!!




2 comments:
Happy Birth Week! I hope you have a great week.
you look gorgeous!! 28 looks great on you, friend!!
Post a Comment