Jason helped me dress up as Tony Romo for our work party and contest. I decided to add a "date" to my costume at the last minute. Then I found out she might be preggers, so I added a little something extra. I won runner up to funniest costume and got a great Starbuck's gift card! Yay! It was really fun, especially having Jason help me pick out everything color-coordinating including the ribbon to sew on my sweatpants. You can't see it in the picture, but I also had a cheat sheet taped to my 6" wristbands and a headset to receive calls from the booth. (oh, yeah, and a splint for my broken pinkie finger)


Finally, here is my "date"....barbie doll, aka Jessica Simpson with a baby bump.
3 comments:
Loved the Romo outfit.....but I must say you are much prettier than he is. Your date was a knockout!
You and Jason outdid yourselves with this costume. Happy Halloween!
Love,
Kakky
please let jason know that i am slightly disappointed that he did not bandage your pinky finger :) you did score some major points for the jessica doll, though.
you are precious!
ok - just re-read the post and see that you had a splint. good work, heidemans!!
Post a Comment