We headed that way and onto McKinney. Jason turns on the indicator at the new Ritz in uptown, and I squeal with delight as I realize we’re going to Fearing’s. But, alas, he turns the blinker off and laughs. Then we proceed to pass by Nobu, the Capitol Grille, AND Nick and Sam’s. All of which I would be THRILLED to eat at. When I thought we were headed to Nick and Sam’s, I had mixed emotions, because that is hands down HIS favorite place in the world to eat…Sort of like buying me a big screen TV for my birthday...hehe.
We then finally proceeded to our real destination, Stephan Pyles. I loved it – the atmosphere was great, service and food impeccable, and of course I had a very handsome date. We ordered the tamale tart for appetizer, Caesar salad and a huge ribeye. Don’t forget the desert – we had a coffee crème brulee topped with homemade donuts. Yum!!!
(The waitress was great and took care of me when a bug flew into my wine glass and died there)I even loved the décor in the ladies’ room so I took a picture of it while I was in there. I don’t think I’ll post that here though
Thanks for a great night, sweetie! It was a great birthweek.

UPDATE----
Drumroll....here's the bathroom pics

5 comments:
Come on...I've got to see the bathroom decor photos...I'm in total suspense! Hope you had a greeaaaat birthday!
I agree with Kelly...love random bathroom pics! I've been known to take some over here in Europe--they can be really "ornate."
P.S. LOVE the pooches...seems you are quite the animal lover, like myself :)
you are so funny with your bathroom pics!
Happy Happy Birthday!!! Glad you had so much fun at dinner... great surprise!!!!
Thanks for humoring me!
kd
Post a Comment