Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Colorado

I'm headed on a quick business trip to Wray, CO in the AM. I'm looking forward to meeting all the employees there of that J-W business unit, but am a bit (more than a bit) anxious and nervous about the flight. We are going on one of the company planes, which is a Commander prop plane. I am sure we will be safe -- we have awesome full-time pilots who shuffle us around for a living, but I am anxious about the cramped quarters for 2.5 hours and the lack of facilities!! I will have to stop all liquid intake tonight :)

Needless to say I will be relieved to touch down in Addison on Thursday evening! i'll try to take some pictures while I am there. I have never been to this region of Colorado, it is on the eastern border almost to Kansas. It will be COLD!

No comments: