I am on my way to vote early at the fire department near my office. Let's hope that I don't finally blow up at those people who stand right outside the doors and shove their Obama posters in your face. i don't see any McCain cohorts around.....hmmmm.... Now i guess you officially know who I am voting for. Probably not surprising.
Also I am lucky to live with one of the most educated voters I know, and he keeps me up to date on the platforms for every issue you can imagine. I think its very honorable to take it so seriously, and not to cast a vote a certain way just because you think its what you "ought to do." Another reason I love my husband.
although we wouldn't get along for a few days if he'd decided to vote B.O.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I voted today, too! Way to be responsible citizens :)
Post a Comment