Little lady has decided to cause Mommy some serious heartburn....I am still so hopeful that this means she'll be born with a full head of hair. (Is this just an old wives' tale?) Today I was leading a meeting to train on some items to be covered during my maternity leave. I go into a full-fledged coughing attack due to heartburn (I think?!), and have to stop the meeting to go to Target and buy Mylanta. I am sure they are all thinking now, I am officially CRAZY! (Some people might say this is not a new occurence)
I did return shortly thereafter after a few lovely chugs of the chalky stuff, ready to start over again :)
Because it's a hot topic of discussion at our house, I've added two hair-related quizzes. One covers the presence of hair at birth, the other the color!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment