This was taken today, so it's 34.5 weeks. Try to ignore the maps in the background which are leftover from the geologist who used to occupy my office. They are French to me!Friday, July 10, 2009
Couple of belly pics
This was taken at 31 or 32 weeks...Molly and I snuggled up on the couch watching TV. She rests peacefully until she gets a kick or a punch from baby! She and Baxter will be good protectors of baby, I am sure...we are slightly worried that Molly may drop tennis balls into the crib/bassinet, but hey that's okay I suppose.
This was taken today, so it's 34.5 weeks. Try to ignore the maps in the background which are leftover from the geologist who used to occupy my office. They are French to me!
This was taken today, so it's 34.5 weeks. Try to ignore the maps in the background which are leftover from the geologist who used to occupy my office. They are French to me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
CUTIE PIE!! :) you, not the dog. however the dog is cute, too ;)
Post a Comment