Saturday, July 5, 2008

Duke of DSC update

Forgot to mention that the Duke of DSC (Mom and Dad's bulldog shown in banner), is now the proud owner of a bright orange doggie life vest.

Our dogs LOVE to swim in Mom and Dad's pool, and Duke is now infamous for getting too excited and falling in after them. Unfortunately, God did not intend for Duke to be a swimmer (again, see picture above) and upon falling in he previously sank like a brick. now we can all breathe easier knowing that he will float if he makes another jump into the pool :-) The doggie life vest even comes equipped with a handle on the back part so you can just pick him up and lift him out of the water if needed.

Yes, I know, it is time for Jason and I to give my parents HUMAN grandchildren!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG! I love Duke!! So cute! Good to hear from you!