We are looking forward to a fun weekend. On Thursday, my cousin Meredith and her daughter Rylie are flying in from Alaska for a visit! Meredith, Mom and Rylie will head up to OKC on Friday to visit with Nana. She will be absolutely, positively over the moon about these guests. I’ll probably stay a few nights at Mom and Dad’s while they are there so we can catch up on the past three years. We haven’t seen each other since October 2005 since Aunt Pam (Meredith’s Mom) went to Heaven. It will be good to get together and share memories of our Pammy who we miss so much. She would be so happy to know that Meredith has THREE beautiful babies now including Wyatt who was their surprise baby last year, and Levi who is Rylie’s twin brother
Our friends Scott and Ashlee are coming in for a visit on Friday from OKC. We are really looking forward to taking them out to our favorite haunts (yes, “fireside pies” is on the list) and catching up. Hopefully Ashlee and I can squeeze in a mani/pedi.
I try very hard not to live for the weekend, but am REALLY looking forward to this one. We’ll be busy getting the house and yard just right. I’m interviewing a housekeeper in the AM who can hopefully help us with the deep cleaning that tends to eat up Sunday afternoons.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment