Friday, July 18, 2008

Yearning for Lunesta

I’ve been up since 3:15 am. Can’t sleep--- again. I think there is something seriously wrong with my hormones, I am too young to be having these problems. With all the cardio exercise I have been doing, I thought I’d be sleeping like a baby. I think I’ll either a) develop an addiction to Lunesta or b) go to an endocrinologist and get some serious blood work done to see what’s up.

The other problem is that Jason and I share a bedroom with one of the happiest friggin’ dogs in the world. Every time I toss and turn during the night, she takes this as a cue that I am waking up to fetch her. She always responds with rapid LOUD tail wagging. I am thankful that she is so happy, but maybe she needs Lunesta too.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

could also be stress. I get this sometimes. I think it is stress related. I have heard melatonin aids in sleep and it is natural. Maybe something to look into. I hope you find a solution!!

Barrett and Jen said...

My vote is that it is stress too.

Unknown said...

you know you can always call me!! i'm up all hours of the night these days and i'd love some 3am company!! :)