Saturday, July 5, 2008

Weekend work....

taking a break from preparing financial statements which you know that I love. I am not afraid to admit this and I KNOW at least two of my readers are married to men who share my passion ;)

Jason is off at the early-bird movie watching something I did not want to see... Hancock, I think. The first 1,000 viewers today all received a free "tattoo" of Hancock, so he said he's going to have his placed on his forehead. We shall see.

After I get done working, I think we're off to our favorite Shops at Legacy for a movie. I am voting for "Brick Lane" which is about an Indian family who arranges a marriage for their 17-year old, and the subsequent family hardships. Jason is not excited about this choice.... #2 choice is Wal-E.

Finally got my Dad's father's day present to him last night, and hopefully will make it over to see Mike this weekend to deliver his. We love our Dads and are so thankful for them!! :-)

Signing off with a very thankful heart for all God has blessed Jason and I with, not the least of which being the right to live here in the US of A. Happy belated Fourth!

2 comments:

Barrett and Jen said...

yes, I remember the complaints re: financial statements....

I need to take a cue from Jason & go to the movies alone to see Sex & the City that I know Barrett would have no interest in.

Unknown said...

oooh I vote Wall-E. what was the final call??

BTW - i am quite surprised (as the mavs enthusiasts that you both are) that i have not seen a post since the hiring of the new coach...i don't know too much about him so i'm not sure whether this is a good thing or a bad thing. i can say that i'm in desperate need of some mavs/cowboys action soon!! i'm having withdrawls! hopefully the four of us can catch a game this year while the grandparents babysit!!