Thursday, July 10, 2008

excited!

How does it feel to know that one of your oldest and dearest friends is today giving birth to two beautiful little angels? I have alternated between goose bumps and happy tears today as I’ve gotten phone updates from Sherry (Ashley’s Mom) via Whitney. I can not imagine what it will be like to have babies of my own, because I am full of so much excitement and joy with the thought that Ashley will be bringing two girls into the world.

Whitney and I are headed to the hospital right at 5 o’clock tonight…..Can’t wait to see Ashley and hug the new Mommy.

2 comments:

LeClair Family said...

Just wanted to say hello... always fun to find another Baylor Blogger :-)

Looks like you guys are in Dallas... would be fun to meet up!!!!

Heather and Mark LeClair

Unknown said...

it was SO fun to see you guys at the hospital. what an amazing experience this has all been...such a whirlwind! this is such a sweet post! the girls are waiting on their aunt stephy to come visit them now that they are settling into their new home. and mommy misses aunt stephy, too. i'm saving my bottle of wine for when you and whit come see me!!! :) love you!