Monday, July 14, 2008

Would you like to hear from Jason, aka Heido?

I don't know how to use the poll function, but if you'd like to read a post from Heido, leave me a comment. He is being very bashful, but we all know he has an opinion on everything and is a talented writer, so I'm trying to talk him into some musing on this forum.

I think there are some things he's PRETTY passionate about and could write some good editorials...can you say Cowboys or Mavericks? Or maybe Barack Obama? (teasing)

Happy Monday....

3 comments:

Emily K. said...

I think it's fun when the guys contribute! Not that I think I'll ever be able to convince JM to write on ours...

Unknown said...

MAVERICKS!!! come on, Jas - you know you want to!!! :) New coach enough, or do we need a big man in the center to win a championship??

Anonymous said...

Quit being a nanzy-panzy (Boston Legal reference) and share your thoughts, desires, and dreams with us. Congratulations Ashley!